George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years. The first six the economy was fine.
A little over one year ago:
1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
4) the DOW JONES hit a record high--14,000 +
5) American's were buying new cars, taking vacations
over seas, living large...
The Dem's and the MSM found fault with such a record, and convinced the American public through a bombardment of irresponsible over-exaggerated misleading claims that YOU had it rough and that the Dem's could do better. You bought it, instead of checking the record yourself. You screamed for CHANGE. American's wanted 'CHANGE'! So, in 2006 you voted in a Democratic Congress... and YES, we got 'CHANGE' all right.
In the PAST YEAR:
1) Consumer confidence has plummeted;
2) Gasoline is now fluctuating at $4 a gallon!;
3) Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
4) Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12
TRILLION DOLLARS & prices still dropping;
5) 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
6) as I write, THE DOW is probing another low~~11,100--
$2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS HAS EVAPORATED FROM
THEIR STOCKS, BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS
YEP , IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE!...AND WE SURE GOT IT!!!....
Now, Obama, the Democrat's candidate for president, with absolutely no experience or qualifications for the job, claims he's really going to give us CHANGE! CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN, he says!!!!
JUST HOW MUCH MORE 'CHANGE' DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STAND???